Friday, December 17, 2010

11 Things I used to Do that I want to do again.

1. Go for walks in the woods and just enjoy the beauty all around me.
2. Buy a new bathing suit. The last one I bought was 18 years ago.
3. Run around the block I live on without having to stop.
4. Read 10 books for pleasure - not for a class or to learn or to improve something.
5. Get set free from my addiction to food.
6. Spend more time telling my husband all the things I appreciate about him - build him up.
7. Spend an entire day in my pajamas watching movies and hanging out with my kids.
8. Spend more time alone with God, listening.
9. Get a manicure.
10. Get a pedicure.
11. Make one new friend.

This list is made up of things I used to enjoy but stopped doing. Stopped because I gave up on myself or felt unworthy or just got too busy to take the time to do them. I'm putting my foot down and getting off the merry-go-round because it doesn't take me anywhere I want to go. Some of these will be easy; others will take some work on my part.

The reason my list is here for anyone to see is because I need accountability or I will give up on myself. This is the beginning of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment